• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CI catalog

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Only thing in there worth getting, IMO, is the Rocky Patel Vintage 10-12 year old cigar and humidor combo.

If you wait long enough, you'll be able to pick it up on cigar bid for half the price..... :D :sign: :p

good point.

I am not in cigar buying mode right now so who knows...when the time comes that might be happening!

The Felipe Gregorio Fat Boy combo with the travel humidor and torch lighter isn't too bad a deal either.

Shadow said:
The Felipe Gregorio Fat Boy combo with the travel humidor and torch lighter isn't too bad a deal either.
always wanted to see one of those....wonder what it's like smoking one...puff puff...nubbed LOL

Ah hell I'll put it on my wish list

Lumberg said:
Shadow said:
always wanted to see one of those....wonder what it's like smoking one...puff puff...nubbed LOL

Ah hell I'll put it on my wish list
Very tasty, medium flavor. Actually it is a very slow smoke.

Yeah that Felipe is a good deal just on the quantity of cigars and price. Not as cheap as by the box, but hey it's a small quantity sampler.

Throw in the humi and the lighter .....

Tempting but I think I'll smoke something out of the humi a few more times before I bite!

Lumberg said:
Only thing in there worth getting, IMO, is the Rocky Patel Vintage 10-12 year old cigar and humidor combo.
Is that the one on page 2? I didn't see the Rocky Patel name anywhere in the catalog...

Alph Chomper said:
Lumberg said:
Is that the one on page 2? I didn't see the Rocky Patel name anywhere in the catalog...
Yeah it's inside the front cover I believe.