• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigar Box Clocks Up For Grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have downloaded ieSpell y'all
yippee
thanks

It's not all about spelling, it is about proper punctuation. This is a classy forum for adults, that's the way it has always been. It's a sign of disrespect to think you can come in here and post like you are on myspace.com or sending text messages to your high school buddies, especially when it's been pointed out to you already.

Thanks! :D

I corrected it. Sorry about the my confusion and the fact that the class of this site is above me. I wasn't aware that it was a sign of disrespect to not use grammar and puncuation as if I were writing graded paper. Now that I have been corrected on my english skills let's forget about it and continue one with the main subject of this forum. And lets not forget about double spaces between sentences. One more lesson learned and much appreciated.

Respectfully
o2thd
Member No.: 4094

To me, it's not a sign of disrespect to us. It's a sign of a lack of respect for yourself.

Doc.

But your silliness is diverting from the point. You still haven't addressed my comments on the questions you raised. Is there something I'm missing here? Have things changed? Perhaps you'd care to share... ;)

Nah, not really - I don't feel like sharing today, George. It just isn't in me this morning, probably because I've got a pile of research articles to critique by 9am tomorrow, which means no more CP for today. However, I do plan to puff a couple of good smokes while working, that I can tell ya'.

I understand - when the argument becomes too difficult to justify, it's time to bale and start personal attacks... It's a human psyche kinda thing... :D

I am wondering when we're going to get a Don Carlos Senior Blend review... Tick-tock - you smoked one of those recently??? :whistling:

Personally I was just having fun talking and learning from you guys that I really didn't even bring respect into the picture, because I thought that everyone had a high level respect for one another anyway, but hey, if writing style, correct grammar and punctuation here is a sign how much respect you have for another member then I apologize for that.

Respectfully
o2thd

Personally I was just having fun talking and learning from you guys that I really didn't even bring respect into the picture, because I thought that everyone had a high level respect for one another anyway, but hey, if writing style, correct grammar and punctuation here is a sign how much respect you have for another member then I apologize for that.

Respectfully
o2thd

As CC has said many, many times before, the reason we use correct grammar and spelling is out of respect for the board. If everyone were to type like they just failed their 5th GRE, not a whole lot of people would want to join this board because it would be seen (and probably would be) a board with no useful information. No one's asking anyone to spell check and grammar check every little detail, a lot slides, just to write in a way that is coherent to all.

And respect aside, correct English is for much much more than just graded papers and exams - the reason languages are structured is, believe it or not, to make things easier. Even if it may seem tedious to write in decent English, trust me, in the long run, it's a great habit to be in to.

edited for grammar! :)

point taken. I will read more post less sorry guys for any disrespect.

point taken. I will read more post less sorry guys for any disrespect.

Don't let some of these guys scare you off. They just have a hard time remembering what it was like to be new.

Just keep the content legible and use the search feature before asking a question and that should keep the grammar cops off your doorstep.

hukd on foniks werkd fer mee! :D

But your silliness is diverting from the point. You still haven't addressed my comments on the questions you raised. Is there something I'm missing here? Have things changed? Perhaps you'd care to share... ;)

Nah, not really - I don't feel like sharing today, George. It just isn't in me this morning, probably because I've got a pile of research articles to critique by 9am tomorrow, which means no more CP for today. However, I do plan to puff a couple of good smokes while working, that I can tell ya'.

I understand - when the argument becomes too difficult to justify, it's time to bale and start personal attacks... It's a human psyche kinda thing... :D

I am wondering when we're going to get a Don Carlos Senior Blend review... Tick-tock - you smoked one of those recently??? :whistling:

George, I guess that's where we aren't on the same page. I didn't realize this was an argument. ;)

Oh, and personal attacks, are you upset about the comment I made about man boobs? If not, I have no idea what else you could be referring to in this thread. If it is about your boobs, I am truly sorry for making such a statement.

Everybody got this all figured out now?

Post in the proper place, don't screw the members and at least try to write correctly.

That is all.

Everybody got this all figured out now?

Post in the proper place, don't screw the members and at least try to write correctly.

That is all.

Well said. I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.