• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigar iphone app

Siglo-Man

Just a heads up that a new app just was released for the iphone. I have found the others to be pretty bad and just DL this one since it was put out by true cigar enthusiasts. They just released it so they have done a bad job using key words as the only way you will find it is by searching puro. I just started using it and seems to be the best with the most features so far. It's $3.99 which is on the high side for an app but in the big picture so far it's worth it in my opinion. Has a great data base that they say updates frequently.

I use Mobile Stogie, I find it very useful and it's pretty up to date with regionals and limiteds etc. I haven't tried the app you reference here. Do you have to populate all of the cigar info and vitola details?

Last one I downloaded I spent hours loading up my info on and when it came time to update the program it erased all my info..