• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CigarPass.com main site - LIVE!

I think it looks great Rod and I can't wait to see how the new forums integrate. Excellent work and thanks again for all you do.

- Tim

Well done Rod.

Lets say a person showed up looking to B/S/T his stuff. He sees the "Forum Rules" link. He then clicks and reads the rules. There is no mention about B/S/T anywhere, so he immediately starts a thread worthy of popcorn.
May I suggest a link below "Forum Rules" to say something similar to "Trade/Buy/Sell Rules? ".

This, of course, is imo.

That may have something to do with the fact that, unless you are logged in, you cannot even see that we have a B/S/T forum.

Well done Rod.

Lets say a person showed up looking to B/S/T his stuff. He sees the "Forum Rules" link. He then clicks and reads the rules. There is no mention about B/S/T anywhere, so he immediately starts a thread worthy of popcorn.
May I suggest a link below "Forum Rules" to say something similar to "Trade/Buy/Sell Rules? ".

This, of course, is imo.

That may have something to do with the fact that, unless you are logged in, you cannot even see that we have a B/S/T forum.

Some people come here for one purpose in mind. I suggest, "cut 'em off at the pass".

Some people come here for one purpose in mind. I suggest, "cut 'em off at the pass".

Well, if that's the only reason they're blindly signing up, hoping we have somewhere they could sell, a link on the homepage probably won't stop them, either. I mean, we have 100pt red letters at the top of the forum indicating the rules, and some people still can't seem to get it.

Very cool. Thanks for everything that you do Rod.