• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cohiba Behike

All Cohiba vitolas are way overprice IMO.
Just because its a "Cohiba" you pay much more.

I don't know what that is surprising. It is the top brand in terms of status and reputation among all CC marcas. I don't think that is debateable. True, it may not be everyone's favorite, but it tends to have the best overall reputation and recognition. Just like anything else...the best known brands, although maybe not the best in quality or performance, will command a price premium. I myself am looking forward to trying them out, even though I do think the pricing is a bit egregious. You only live once, right?

I don't know what that is surprising. It is the top brand in terms of status and reputation among all CC marcas. I don't think that is debateable. True, it may not be everyone's favorite, but it tends to have the best overall reputation and recognition. Just like anything else...the best known brands, although maybe not the best in quality or performance, will command a price premium. I myself am looking forward to trying them out, even though I do think the pricing is a bit egregious. You only live once, right?
True. But at that price, I can't afford to die!

I've spent more on a Opus X so the price really isn't a factor to me. If they fell into my lap and I had the money, I'd try one of each. To see if they
live up to their name. I do enjoy a good Cohiba and I can not recall that I've had a problem. But I can say that about a few other companies
like the EL release. Never a problem nor on the higher end cigars they release. Now that I've said it, I will be plagued with bad luck. :laugh:

Is anyone here looking forward to buying them?

I'm not going to go into debt for them, but I will grab a few of each to keep around. I'm going to set a little cash aside when tax refunds come in, to get some of each. I'll probably get more of the BKH 52 and 54's... I'm downright tired of havana's approach to the trend of bigger and bigger sticks.

Small sampler packs of these have just become available.

Cheers
Drew P
These are the BHK rings. The are identical.

BHKanillos.jpg

This is the 3-pack we put together.

BHK3-pack.jpg

These are the BHK boxes

behikes001.jpg

behikes002.jpg

behikes003.jpg

This is Cindy Ceron our Habanos Sommelier (in-training)
behikes004.jpg

I'm not going to go into debt for them, but I will grab a few of each to keep around. I'm going to set a little cash aside when tax refunds come in, to get some of each. I'll probably get more of the BKH 52 and 54's... I'm downright tired of havana's approach to the trend of bigger and bigger sticks.

In all seriousness, these are big sticks. The BHK 56 is a monster
BHK 56 Laguito No.6 56 x 166 (6.5") Double Robusto - T

I found these cigars were changing the pace I was smoking. The tobacco is much deeper and richer than I thought. They produce a ton of smoke. There is also a bit more ligero/medio tempo than I expected. Puffing slowly, and enjoying a liter or two of German Schwarzbier, I puffed away on this cigar for about 2 hours. Afterwards I stood up with a pleasant cigar buzz and went home for siesta.

They are different. I'm not willing to say that bigger is always better, but....

Enjoy your smokes.

Cheers
Drew P

In all seriousness, these are big sticks. The BHK 56 is a monster
BHK 56 Laguito No.6 56 x 166 (6.5") Double Robusto - T

I found these cigars were changing the pace I was smoking. The tobacco is much deeper and richer than I thought. They produce a ton of smoke. There is also a bit more ligero/medio tempo than I expected. Puffing slowly, and enjoying a liter or two of German Schwarzbier, I puffed away on this cigar for about 2 hours. Afterwards I stood up with a pleasant cigar buzz and went home for siesta.

They are different. I'm not willing to say that bigger is always better, but....

Enjoy your smokes.

Cheers
Drew P

Thanks for the insight Drew. Looking forward to trying out the sampler.

I gotta say, the band is ugly as hell IMO.

The sampler look very tempting.
Thx.

So how much are the 3 cigar samplers?

OH! :0 :0 :0

Damn, that seems to be right up there. Outta my league.

I hope to put away a single or two of the 52, but at that price, I don't think there's any rush.

If I can, I will. If not, oh well.