• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Contest!

16 minutes 37 seconds.

No wall because you want to run it in the face of all of the CPers who are saying 30 minutes and more....

It might be too late but... My guess is

37 Minutes 45 Seconds

and the wall will go up on the 17th floor! Good luck!!

37 Minutes 45 Seconds

yep your late Jimi- but we might let you compete if you post a couple new pics of Nicole our push up queen??? what say?

Alright, I think our man Irish called it the closest guessing 28:00 and the 13th floor.

Actually it was 28:34 and after sprinting 10 I realized a jackrabbit start was the wrong answer. (Like crazy wrong)

This time is definitely at the bottom of the bracket. The winning time (05:15) and most of the participants in the 12-18 range

After the racers, the fire department were to have their guys do it in full gear. I don't want to know how my time compared.

I figure my time is better than nonparticipants, that's good for me though I would like to repeat this sometime in the autumn after a summer of activity as opposed to winter's lockdown.

I truly believe in the mission of this organization and I hope that my few minutes of suffering are able to help those who must deal on a more consistent basis.

Aw damn! I said 29 minutes! Guess it's closest without going over, not just closest.

Anyways good for you man! It's fun to challenger yourself, and you did it for a good cause. Congrats pal.

Helping folks and giving away cigars all at the same time, jeeze!

I probably wouldn't have made it up flight 1! :laugh:

Congrats to the winner!

37 Minutes 45 Seconds

yep your late Jimi- but we might let you compete if you post a couple new pics of Nicole our push up queen??? what say?

I'd Love to accept she has this new found celebrity status now and she said something about jeapordizing her career or something...?! I'll do some more convincing we'll see. :D

Wow, 5:15 was the winning time?!?! That's why I have a desk job :whistling:

Congrats on the time Rob - while it seems you're not thrilled with the time, just the fact that you participated & finished is gold in my book. They'd be carrying me out on a stretcher after 20 floors. Great effort for a great cause, & thanks for the contest!
Alright, I think our man Irish called it the closest guessing 28:00 and the 13th floor.

Actually it was 28:34 and after sprinting 10 I realized a jackrabbit start was the wrong answer. (Like crazy wrong)

This time is definitely at the bottom of the bracket. The winning time (05:15) and most of the participants in the 12-18 range

After the racers, the fire department were to have their guys do it in full gear. I don't want to know how my time compared.

I figure my time is better than nonparticipants, that's good for me though I would like to repeat this sometime in the autumn after a summer of activity as opposed to winter's lockdown.

I truly believe in the mission of this organization and I hope that my few minutes of suffering are able to help those who must deal on a more consistent basis.

Just wanted to follow up and thank Rob for the insane package he sent out for the contest. A very generous prize Rob, thanks a ton!