• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Contest

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
You got have been here a while and not have made a repeated ass of yourself. Well not of late at least. Plus anyone who joined this year sorry newbies.

So if you know Mrs Crabtree, can someone tell me what I am talking about and what I am looking at. Prize is a brand spanking new CigarPass hat, some stale old cigars I have in an old shoe box and whatever else I can find that needs to go.

Grateful1 is excluded from the contest, because he worships butterflies. Rules I make the rules. One guess per day. If no one guesses right by Friday the contest is over and I'll keep said hat and cigars!

I would have never guessed you were into South Park Tony.......who killed Kenny?

I know who Mrs Crabtree is, you're talking about a contest and looking at your input devices screen (tablet,computer, phone) ;)

OK so far no! I'll check tonight, good luck to the rest.

Did I win?

You're looking at a cigar box clock that Bill made.

Did I win?

I always had a thing for Mrs. Crabtree too! You are watching the Little Rascals. Spanky, Alfalfa and ever kid that ever watched TV wanted her as their teacher.

I have always wanted to get some of those aged Phillies you covet. BTW, hat size is medium.

School can't be out, my kids go back tomorrow. June is when school gets out.

I like big butts and I cannot lie. Other than that, I gots nothing right now.

Conan the grammarian once wrote "I spelt it like it sounded"

Off you go now and search away.

Oh what a dissapointment this is! The gramatical police have lost their juju and all is lost. Mrs. Crabtree is losing sleep and is mulling over how she will end it all.

OK I will up the ante on this fubar contest. I will include a few EL cigars that I have in glass top boxes that my bil Fulgencio Batista gifted me on his last trip to the mainland.A phrase is a phrase except when a word is missing a modifier, then it ain't English!

Damn....you're looking at a cigar box lamp Bill made!

Did I win?