• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New El Triunfador vitolas?

Are these THE El Triunfador, aka Pete's stuff, and has anyone else tried them?

I've had a couple Triunfador torpedoes, and DAMN! Nice smoke! I didn't really care for the original lanceros all that much (I'm not really a lancero fan) but these were NICE.

~Boar

My experience is the opposite of yours. I loved the original lancero blend, and I think the new blend is garbage. But hey, to each his own.

From the new blend the lanceros are fantastic and I don't care much for lanceros.

I've enjoyed the new blend. Tasty if you're looking for a milder (read: not mild) PJ cigar. Nowhere near the original "El Triunfador" tho... :love:

Derek

I really enjoyed the lanceros. Tried one of the new ones and didn't care for it....at all.

Just went to smoker last week where Pete and Jesus Fuego came into town. I bought the new lancero blend and I smoked it to the nub without even realizing it while watching TV. It is different from the original and I feel a litle more milder, all in all a good smoke.

I love both of them. Love how the new one has spice but a creaminess as well....