• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New England Herf [NERF] 2009!

MadAl

“Higher Tobacco Taxes Threaten Retailers”
“Smoking Ban to Include Cigar Bars”
“Proposed Legislation Seeks Toughest Smoking Restrictions”
“Savoring that Stogie – from Incorrect to Extinct?”

We, the People of the New England Herf crew, have this to say to those leading recent efforts to end the enjoyment of a fine cigar. On behalf of cigar lovers everywhere:

BRING IT ON!

That’s right! Light it up and hold it high! It’s time for New England Herf [NERF] 2009!
‘When, dammit?!’ - you ask? Saturday, March 7, 12-5 PM. Churchill’s Lounge, Boston.

(NOTE: No charity auction this year – $20 fee at the door– all net proceeds to help Wednesday’s Child find adoptive homes for special needs children. http://www.jackwilliamswednesdayschild.com/cigar.htm

We’re already sweaty putting NERF 2009 together – as usual, count on the finest cigars, fantastic prizes, old & new friends, booze and a few surprises. Register at nerfreg@gmail.com. Fair warning – miss NERF 2009 and you’ll need to go find someplace quiet and smack yourself. Hard.

Looks like I have to make a trip to Boston this spring :whistling: . Put me down for this, e-mail coming your way. :thumbs:

Email sent....looking forward to this.
i've missed two so far!!!!!

Where does the new attempt at shutting down smoking stand?

Will you accept a check made out the Wednesday's Child?

Where does the new attempt at shutting down smoking stand?

Will you accept a check made out the Wednesday's Child?

No the $20.00 is an admission fee not a donation. You are welcome, however to use a check to make a donation to Wednesday's Child if you desire, it will not cover your admission.

Al,

The link you provided doesn't seem to be working for me. Anybody else? :(

WOO HOO....this is a great event.

I had been waiting for Al to post this!.

Looking forward to it.

Not only a great day of smoking but support of a great cause.

See you guys there.

Al

Back