• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New FAQ...

On occasion a dog turd has been wrapped in an expensive wrapper and passed of by a retailer...

Emo

I have only smoked one hand rolled cigar that I could not finish. Medal of Honor, and i threw it away at about 1/4 into it. This was a rocket. Others I have smoked have been less than perfect but I finished em anyway.

EWWWWWW I just had my first expensive wrapped dog turd!!! it was called a " Don Rafael". It was a 6 inch cigar with about a 43 ring or so. It was VERY tightly rolled and hard to draw. This was in fact good, for the taste that managed to makes way up this extremely poor stick was the overwhelming taste of varnish and leather, and the inhibited draw probably saved me from leprosy or worse.

The wrapper was literally split somewhere near the top with the binder showing through. The head had a wierd bulge sticking out of it not unlike a cigar hernia. As I smoked it-- it tried to come unrolled. After about 4 minutes and a headache from the inhalation efforts and the varnish taste I dispatched this horrible smoke with my pressure washer.

I had only heard of such smokes until now. ( These came as a gift.......5 free with your purchase of a box of ......

SO.. In conclusion I have some great Don Rafaels waiting for the next pass....rofl! Kidding! These will be gag cigars I hand to buds here when I want to SEE the expressions on their faces as they smoke them! ROFLMAO! :D

Or if you want a gag cigar to hand someone let me know and I will send you one. This could be worth its weight in laughs!

If someone would like to compile a FAQ list with answers, I'll be happy to make a new link just for it. :thumbs:

TheBeast said:
Emo will probably do it!!! Just my .02 cents...lol. :p
Go figure...It would be the Beastie Boy to call me out! Ok, well heres the deal...I'm up to the task on 1 condition. I can't answer all the questions, and I don't want what I think and believe to make it one sided. So if you guys get a PM from me, please don't blow it off. If you got an answer or opinion on it, let me know. If you don't have an answer or opinion then say so. With Rod's thumbs up, I am going to create a new login identity just for this due to the amount of PM's being sent back and forth. I had to dump my HD, so I am going to compile my info over the next 2 weeks, and edit with Ofiice when I get home to my bad azz workstation. :thumbs:

Emo

Emo,

Sounds great! Sure, no problem with creating the other login.

Thanks for the help,
Rod

Hey Emo, just let us know what you're new log on name is so we can still give you sh*%. ;) :D

Hmmmm, I just did didn't I...... ROFLMAO! :sign:

Ahhh....I'll still break the rules, so what's the use? ;)

Ok guys...I am going to be collecting advice, Q+A's, info, etc under this handle. If you want to add something or ask questions and such, please send it to my F.A.Q. Guru inbox and not my personal inbox. I am going to start a new thread just for the use of open discussion of the diferent area's I need opinions on.

Emo

You better hope I get busy here at work soon or I'm gonna have all kinda fun with this. :sneaky: :p :sign:

F.A.Q. Guru........ ROFLMAO.....good one Emo! :)

You had better hope I have a great sense of humor. :angry:

Emo
:0 :sneaky: :0

You do have a sense of humor....hell, everyone here does. :thumbs:

Besides, you work for us so..... :sign: