• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEW FISH

WELCOME ABOARD!!!! :D

You will enjoy it here!!!!! :thumbs:

And there is no getting away from here!! :p

Welcome to CP! You're gonna love it here. Sounds like you already have had some excellent maduros. Here is a list of my favorites which you may want to try -

Partagas Black
Punch Gran Cru
Excalibur
RyJ Reserve
Padron 1964
CAO Anny

Welcome aboard! Pull up a chair and light up a good one. Sounds like you already have a few!

Dave ;)

thanks for the responses everyone. To clear somethings up, if I were a bored millionaire, I'd be posting from cuba not Arkansas( take note no hyphen) LOL
I appreciate the suggestions, I'll have to give them a try. I never know w/ the guys @ the cigar shop. if they're being honest or salesmen. I 'm also never sure about the articles ,and ratings I read. i left out the La Gloria Cubanas, Romeo y's
and the one Toranos reserve. LOL Has anyone tried the new CAO black yet. let me know how it is, i'm a fan of the L'anniversaire extreme's. Tried Por larranga just didn't feel it, i don't car what Kipling says.LOL Anyway here's to hoping 2004 is a great pass year. By the way I meant Fish,it's a ocean thing.

Later all,

J

Welcome to our world

CAO Black--- milder smoke than almost all other CAO; nice roasted flavors

Pirate looks
at 40?

Robb

Thanks for the update Robb, I just saw it online in the last day or two. wondered how it was going to be, haven't seen it in my local shop yet. If it's even close to being as good as the others, I'm going after a box or two. Thanks again. have a safe and Happy New Year.

J

Happiness is a new cutter, a full jet lighter, and toasting a CAO.

Welcome from the sunny state of Connecticut, at least the last day of 2003 was.

#1 hoops men
#1 hoops women
Go Huskies