• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

new forum?

mhn

would it make sense to have a seperate forum for lotteries and contests?

just a thought.

Mike

What's everyone think of this idea? We could either create a new forum, or just add on to the BOMB forum, to include contests, lotteries and bombs. Let's hear your suggestions...

I think a forum SEPARATE from the BOMB one for:

Lotteries
Contests
Bets (football, will the JR 1:00 am madness be a good deal)

would be the way to go :thumbs:

I think CP it forward, loteries, and contest should get their own area in the Pass forum.

Emo

Thanks for the feedback. We'll create a new forum shortly...

HEY! :sneaky: Sure, nobody's interested when I make the suggestion:

I agree! And I think that the lotteries should be moved to a more appropriate forum. They certainly are not "cigar discussions". How hard would it be to create a brand-spankin'-new forum for them?
Exhibit A

or

I honestly think that there should be a new (brand-spankin') forum for the Lotteries. I'm hereby petitioning for one!
Exhibit B

...but when Mike suggests it, well - by all means - let's do something about it. After all, the almighty Mike has spoken! :angry:

:p :sign: :D :love: :) (does that cover all of the happy-smilies? I want to make damn sure everyone knows I'm joking. :D )

blair said:
...but when Mike suggests it, well - by all means - let's do something about it. After all, the almighty Mike has spoken! :angry:
great...and now he's practically a neighbor so I have to put up with him...

:sign: :sign:

Gee Blair,

"No respect, I tell ya, NO RESPECT"

is Rodney Dangerfield a distant relative or yours?

I thought you're idea was GREAT, YOU DA MAN blair :thumbs:

Lotteries, bets and pools happen enough around here I think they warrant their own forum.

Sam