• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New grill

insight

Making friends everywhere!
So earlier I was at the hardware store and was checking out some new grills, as mine has gone to shit. The manager comes over and says "Hey, I probably shouldn't tell you this but the overstock store next door has some amazing deals on grills right now and I would feel really bad if one of my customers bought somewhere else, even here, with those prices available. There are only about 6 left so you may want to check it out." So....... I now have a new Weber Genesis E310 and it cost under $300 :D

Wow, you scored fantastic on that one! :thumbs: I'm jealous.

I have the 320, the only difference being that mine is equipped with a side burner, but I will confide that I paid a sizable difference more than three bills. ??? Que sera, sera. It's a great grill and I paid a fair price for it. I should know, I thoroughly researched near and far for the price I got mine for. That's how I know just what a steal you got. Congrats, you'll love it.

By the way, is yours assembled or in the box?

By the title I was thinking that you meant new "teeth"..............street thing, ya know! :sign:

Been thinking of going gas route myself some day. Nice find Phil!

Wow, you scored fantastic on that one! :thumbs: I'm jealous.

I have the 320, the only difference being that mine is equipped with a side burner, but I will confide that I paid a sizable difference more than three bills. ??? Que sera, sera. It's a great grill and I paid a fair price for it. I should know, I thoroughly researched near and far for the price I got mine for. That's how I know just what a steal you got. Congrats, you'll love it.

By the way, is yours assembled or in the box?

Fortunately for me I knew exactly what it was and its value, as I have been researching them myself and placed this one outside my range. It came in the box but it is all put together and working now. I am gonna season it tomorrow then cook some tri tip...

Nice grill !

Nicer still the guy steering you to it and losing a possible sale.

Nice score Phil.......weber makes the best grills out there in the "reasonable" price range.

Nice grill! I wish store managers around here were like that, you seemed to have had a great day!

Ohhh... that grill is purdy!

Too bad my old man schooled me on charcoal. He absolutely refuses to use gas.

I, on the other hand, would not mind one bit hookin up a propane tank!

mac

mac
Gas is for sissies.

Doc.

Very nice. I wish I had the room for something like that. Enjoy

mac
Gas is for sissies.

Doc.

The old school charcoal weber sits right next to the new one. It really just depends on the size of what I am cooking and my time which one I use, but I would definitely never go all gas.

It's nice to see there are still some charcoal guys out there. Any of you guys ever watch that show "License to Grill"? That guy Rob is a trip! I've seen him grill just about everything! Of course he uses propane, big time!

mac