• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New guy here

Crawdad

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I've mostly hang out over at Cigar Weekly, but I've heard good things about this place, so here I am. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Hey Chuck!!

Glad ya made it over here, great to have another CW guy here :thumbs:

WELCOME !!!

Ya need your John Goodman avatar here too!!! I hated "Rosanne" but I love Goodman. He was actually in the same fraternity as me (different schools). ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Hey Chuck!!

Glad ya made it over here, great to have another CW guy here :thumbs:

WELCOME !!!

Ya need your John Goodman avatar here too!!! I hated "Rosanne" but I love Goodman. He was actually in the same fraternity as me (different schools). ;)
Yeah, I wanted to use that avatar, but I don't see how to upload it from my machine here, and I've long since lost the url where I got it....

Maybe somebody can tell me how to upload it?

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Chuck,

Go to your profile page on CW and right click the Avatar, click "Properties" and copy the URL info in the "Address URL" line
Go to "My Controls" here then "Avatar Settings" then paste the URL in the "Your Image Avatars" then "Update Avatar"
That should work ;)

It worked for me :p

Once you get it in, I'll change mine back to the famouns "Meow" avatar I've always used.

Howdy Chuck and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida. Hey CC, wouldn't it be easier if you posted the link on your last posting and Chuck could copy and up load it to his prifile that way...... :D :thumbs: :p

That's why Charlie (stogieman) is a helluva lot smarter than I am :D

Chuck, copy this:

http://forums.cigarweekly.com/images/avata...c07f1509df5.gif

and paste it in the "Your Image Avatars" box

WOW, I don't even recognize myself anymore :0 :D :p

Meow.gif

THERE, that's BETTER :)

Welcome aboard Chuck.

Glad to see you made it over here. :thumbs:

Welcome Chuck! Now grab that avatar back from CC so he can put MEOW back up. I thought he'd lost his mind!
Bryan :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Chuck,

Go to your profile page on CW and right click the Avatar, click "Properties" and copy the URL info in the "Address URL" line
Go to "My Controls" here then "Avatar Settings" then paste the URL in the "Your Image Avatars" then "Update Avatar"
That should work ;)

It worked for me :p

Once you get it in, I'll change mine back to the famouns "Meow" avatar I've always used.
Done deal, thanks! Now I feel like my old self again.... :D

The Insanity!!! 2 Goodman avatars...Mass Confusion!!! :sign:

Welcome to the site man!