• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Havana.com

I recently was in the same position looking for a good sampler to try out Tatuajes (linky ). I placed an order with Stepthirteen the sampler I got was excellent. Although the guys listed above are also very reputable, I wanted to add one more to the list.

Oh, and you'll love the Tats :)

That would be an ISO, which he and you are required to wait 4 months to attempt. Step13 is a private party, those listed above are all retailers.

My bad - I was under the assumption he was a retailer - sorry.

I have done very good business with Kevin at Silo Cigars. he is very good people and has a lot of Tats and other rarities. This is of course not to dismiss any of the other great brothers here, only that I have only done husiness with Kevin and he does well by me.

Do the three of y'all (Matthew, Mike, Los) have some sort of love triangle going on? :p
You'd think...huh #2.

I guess with Mike getting married next month, this might be his "last fling" :whistling:

Don't enjoy the tats too much, or every time Pete releases a rare cigar, you'll burn a hole in your pocket. :laugh: :whistling:

Yea, thanks for the warning...where were you a year ago :whistling:

I've used a few of the guys listed above for a few different samplers. I think it's great that these guys will just put together something in your price range to fit your needs. I've been introduced to several great smokes this way including an awesome Tat sampler. (Thanks again, Al) :D

Do the three of y'all (Matthew, Mike, Los) have some sort of love triangle going on? :p
You'd think...huh #2.

I guess with Mike getting married next month, this might be his "last fling" :whistling:

:0 Talk about an image I could live without. :0

Just to further your imagination, I am a big grizley guy, Los is a brown "slender" man and I have no idea what Mike looks like but I bet he is fugly.

...so just to summize where this thread is going, shop Silo Cigars for your Tat needs. :sign:

I recently was in the same position looking for a good sampler to try out Tatuajes (linky ). I placed an order with Stepthirteen the sampler I got was excellent. Although the guys listed above are also very reputable, I wanted to add one more to the list.

That would be an ISO, which he and you are required to wait 4 months to attempt. Step13 is a private party, those listed above are all retailers.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You'd think...huh #2.

Just to further your imagination, I am a big grizley guy, Los is a brown "slender" man and I have no idea what Mike looks like but I bet he is fugly.

...so just to summize where this thread is going, shop Silo Cigars for your Tat needs. :sign:

I've met Los and am seeing him again on Tuesday. I'm not sure I'll be able to look him in the eye now. :laugh:

You'd think...huh #2.

I've met Los and am seeing him again on Tuesday. I'm not sure I'll be able to look him in the eye now. :laugh:

Second dates are always so awkward.

:0

Jim

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Does that mean I can profit now ???.

Jim :laugh: