• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

new here and first time ordering cubans/got my 3 boxes today

airmikey

Banned
ok first off heres my email that way i can ask someone a few questions about my order...airmikeyy@gmail.com...hopefully the site i ordered from is legit..i received 1 box of romeo y julieta cornitas en cendro and 2 boxes of quintero brevas...i went the cheap way cause wasnt sure they would even come or if they would be authentic, it took 8 dys for my order to arrive..how long should i let them rest in my humidor before trying one ?

DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN SOURCES/RETAILERS

DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR SOURCE VERIFICATION

DOING SO WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT

Big red letters - top of the forums - damn hard to miss.

That's a hell of a first post. Did you bother to read anything, any posts, any of the rules, before you jumped off the pier and stuck your foot all the way up your ass.....??

That's a hell of a first post. Did you bother to read anything, any posts, any of the rules, before you jumped off the pier and stuck your foot all the way up your ass.....??

I'm guessing spammer. Email him and find out. :thumbs:

ok first off heres my email that way i can ask someone a few questions about my order...airmikeyy@gmail.com...hopefully the site i ordered from is legit..i received 1 box of romeo y julieta cornitas en cendro and 2 boxes of quintero brevas...i went the cheap way6 cause wasnt sure they would even come or if they would be authentic, it took 8 dys for my order to arrive..how long should i let them rest in my humidor before trying one ?

A friend of mine is traveling to Canada and he was wondering if he was aloud to bring Coobans back. He thought he might take the bands off. I just don't want an truble with costumes, so he was looking foe some advice. Your not taking as much risk wiff you're method...I mean what could go wrong with giving some random web sight your credit card info and billing address.

Someone report this freaking troll, I'm sick of seeing these posts. Additionally, I'm hoping nobody takes up a white horse and tells us to be nicer and kinder to the idiot who neglected to read the rules, because I'm pretty sure somewhere Tone-NY and Devil Doc said we need to get back to the old ways of CP because it keeps this place safe from asshats slipping through the cracks.

/end rant.

Someone report this freaking troll, I'm sick of seeing these posts. Additionally, I'm hoping nobody takes up a white horse and tells us to be nicer and kinder to the idiot who neglected to read the rules, because I'm pretty sure somewhere Tone-NY and Devil Doc said we need to get back to the old ways of CP because it keeps this place safe from asshats slipping through the cracks.

/end rant.
awww u poor baby.

Well, this shouldn't take too long . . . :rolleyes:

Ban-Hammer.jpg

~Boar

You guys are being way too hard on this guy. All he's looking for is some solid advice from experienced cigar smokers.

First thing I'd recommend is that you get an order from Thompson's Cigars on the way. They are solid folks with a great business reputation and will treat you with respect.

You might consider a friendlier forum. I'd give the nice guys at Puff.com a try. A great bunch of guys that have years of valuable cigar knowledge you can tap into. Easy to recommend for a guy like you.

Have a great day - B.B.S.

You guys are being way too hard on this guy. All he's looking for is some solid advice from experienced cigar smokers.

First thing I'd recommend is that you get an order from Thompson's Cigars on the way. They are solid folks with a great business reputation and will treat you with respect.

You might consider a friendlier forum. I'd give the nice guys at Puff.com a try. A great bunch of guys that have years of valuable cigar knowledge you can tap into. Easy to recommend for a guy like you.

You know, I think I've learned something from Tom in all this. We should most definitely follow this example over anything worth feeding to the trolls.

Nicely done sir!

Also, be sure that the contents of you package are very well labeled by the shipper. If your shipper doesn't label your stuff correctly, the stuff might not make it to your door. So, don't buy from sellers that don't clearly label their packages, "Cuban Cigars."

Outstanding advice from the guy who had his first cigar two weeks ago, and doesn't know if his purchase is legit, either.

Outstanding advice from the guy who had his first cigar two weeks ago, and doesn't know if his purchase is legit, either.

With all due respect, I think you're missing the trend that was being set.
As for the latter part of your statement, I think you also missed the conclusion of that thread. :whistling:

Back