• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New here... howdy, y'all!

SoTX-Leo

After many years on the now defunct Cigar Family -- as tradusir -- hosted by the Newman and Fuente families, I'm back to a forum that is so much missed from my daily routine reading about cigar lovers all over the place!
I'm in deep South TX, McAllen, just 8 miles from the Mexico border, where everyday is smoking weather, save for maybe 10 or so days of cold (nothing compared to some of you way up north).
Am in the process of retiring from a fulfilling career as language interpreter (EN-SP) and devoting full time to operations on my daughter's business and even more time to lighting up some fine smokes.
My tastes are inclined to the bolder side, preferably Nicaraguans: Padron, Don Pepin, Oliva; some Dominicans like LFD and Fuente; and definitely Cubans, which I'm running short of since my last time in Havana in 2019.
Here to keep learning and shooting the breeze with y'all. Glad to be here!

Welcome from the rainy Pacific Northwest...!! Pull up a chair, and hang on......;)

Welcome from Madison, WI. I'm Dan.

What kind of business does your daughter have that you're helping out with (if you don't mind sharing)?

Aloha, from an American in the Netherlands.

Welcome from Tulsa. I used to be a member of the CF board as well.