• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New here

moki said:
Mi chin nom

:)
[snapback]193758[/snapback]​

lol thats me bro, crazy. im only half korean but spent a couple years over there, it was one hell of an experience. com-som-ni-da ... pah-bo-yah.

K&P

Welcome K&P :thumbs:

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Belated that is, June 12th same day as George H.W. Bush :thumbs: )

Ya think I'm still on CockyHoskins' Christmas card list?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to CP! Do atrade with someone, I hear that's a good way to expand your knowledge... :whistling:

Howdy K&P and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome. I think you are now officially the youngest member of CP.

Sorry Cliff, you've been dethrowned :sign:

Welcome to CP from Charlottesville, VA! Hope you enjoy your time here and expand your cigar knowledge (not hard to do here). :p

thanks again yall. and june 12 is also the same date is anne frank, I have a feeling that she didnt like to smoke though.

K&P

Korean&Proud said:
moki said:
Mi chin nom

:)
[snapback]193758[/snapback]​

lol thats me bro, crazy. im only half korean but spent a couple years over there, it was one hell of an experience. com-som-ni-da ... pah-bo-yah.

K&P
[snapback]193793[/snapback]​

Wow Moki - off the top rope.

Hwan-yeong-ham-ni-da, oo-ri sae-ro-un kyo-po ching-gu. Si-ga rul hu-byun ha-da-ga ku geo ae-dae-hai-yeo jom ilk-eo-ju-sae-yo. Han-gul-pont ddo iss-u-myun, han-guk-mal-lo PM ha-gess-sum-ni-da.

Romanized Korean is so much worse than Hangul....

Welcome from Il-bon.

-K-
Han.Il.Jung beon-yeok-ja

bfreebern said:
Welcome. I think you are now officially the youngest member of CP.

Sorry Cliff, you've been dethrowned :sign:
[snapback]193856[/snapback]​

Fix this or I'm calling Mrs. Crabtree.................