• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humidor arrived

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Woohoo, just got back to the US. Home for 2 weeks and found my little present to myself has arrived. The humidor, I ordered from shopnbc was waiting for me all prepped and ready to go. Buddy of mine was kind enough to prime and have it ready for me. So this morning at 4am, I seperated out all my ISOMs that was ready to smoke and transferred it to the new humidor. Here are some pics. Can't wait to fill it with more singles and for some boxes to mature. Perhaps some of you BOTLs will be kind enough to donate some singles so that the bottom level won't be so empty. :whistling: ;)

mykonos156large7pg.jpg

Very nice :) Hopefully I have something like that in the next couple of months.

looks good..... but I have always wondered if you mix the cigars (all ISOM) together, wont the flavours mix a little ?? I know putting a RYJ next to a Cohiba wont turn it into a choiba but the flavours will mix and change the cigar ?? :blush:

Dysfunctional said:
looks good..... but I have always wondered if you mix the cigars (all ISOM) together, wont the flavours mix a little ?? I know putting a RYJ next to a Cohiba wont turn it into a choiba but the flavours will mix and change the cigar ?? :blush:
[snapback]211621[/snapback]​

Mixing cigars in the same humidor is not a problem unless one or more of the cigars are flavored. There is just not THAT much movement of oils across and through the wrappers.

There are at least a couple of threads discussing this in the Cigar Discussion forum.

Those cigars do not look legit! Please forward to me for verification ASAP, will give full analysis of my findings in a comprehensive document. I will also forward the ashes also :)

Great looking set up enjoy!

Looks like a great humidor.

I also Like your taste in cigars.

If you ever run out of room, I would be happy to take care of the overflow for you !

LOL

Congrats on the new humi !

NICE....
I went to Cuba 2 months ago and bought a 3 pack of the Siglo VI tubos, haven't smoked one yet, how are they? Also, I smoked a PSD1 EL 2004 and thought it was amazing.

Nice smokes, enjoy.

ja007 said:
NICE....
I went to Cuba 2 months ago and bought a 3 pack of the Siglo VI tubos, haven't smoked one yet, how are they? Also, I smoked a PSD1 EL 2004 and thought it was amazing.

Nice smokes, enjoy.
[snapback]213248[/snapback]​

What store did you buy these cigars at?

symyn said:
ja007 said:
NICE....
I went to Cuba 2 months ago and bought a 3 pack of the Siglo VI tubos, haven't smoked one yet, how are they?  Also, I smoked a PSD1 EL 2004 and thought it was amazing.

Nice smokes, enjoy.

[snapback]213255[/snapback]​

Uh oh...

He is from Canada, it is perfectly legal for him to buy cigars in Cuba. I am just wondering if he bought from an official store or from some guy on the street.

Castaway said:
symyn said:
ja007 said:
NICE....
I went to Cuba 2 months ago and bought a 3 pack of the Siglo VI tubos, haven't smoked one yet, how are they?  Also, I smoked a PSD1 EL 2004 and thought it was amazing.

Nice smokes, enjoy.

[snapback]213255[/snapback]​

Uh oh...
[snapback]213295[/snapback]​