• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humidor Suggestions?

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Okay I need another humidor soon. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am looking to spend between 100 and 149 dollars, and would like one that holds 100 to 150 sticks.

Suggestions?
Brands?
Sites?

look at the "seconds" page at bargainhumidors.com That's where I got mine (the gettysburg).

has worked flawlessly for me i might add...

mike

well, i have found one place for a nice 300 count humidor for $130 (not including shipping)

you can generally buy these for 120 online on ebay or so, but this is a real store.
http://www.oceancigars.com/Accessories/Humidors.html
other stores sell it for way more than that. generally 200-300 bucks.

it's called the ravello. second one down. looks like this:
Ravello.jpg

i was considereing getting one, but i decided that if i spent so much money on that, i'd prolly buy more cigars, and spend even more money.

if only i was rich. :sign:

hope i helped. there's other humidors for around your price range and cigar count requests. the one i'm describing is prolly the best value for your buck.

Thats the exact 300 humi I have and I love mine. You might not be interested if space is an issue, but if you have the room then go for it. I can't tell you how much I love mine. It works very well, lots of room, and looks fantastic. I really want a second except I think I want each of mine to be different.