• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humidor

google.com

I picked up my first humidor on Tuesday (bought it from advil). I believe it's a 100 count Savoy made of Bubinga wood. I'm in the process of getting some more sticks in there. Seems to be going well so far. :whistling:

humi1.jpg

humi2.jpg

woah, wtf. Photobucket didn't autosize them. Sorry about the size

I have the same box...watch out, it fills up quick!

Looks nice, and some nice sticks in there so far too!

I started out with the exact box you have and never had a problem holding any type of humidity with it. Good Luck on fillin up your humi, it doesn't take long around here!!!

Nice humi google....it is going to fill up FASSTTTTT!!!!!

Congrats! Love the look of that wood/finish. I have a Savoy same size but it's not as purdy. :) Now...go bigger! :laugh:

Nice humi, I have to ask where you got that Oliva V Figurado?
B

I picked it up at my local. Can't wait to give it a smoke. That thing has a huge ring gauge. This is going to take a while to smoke.

If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay a stick? I am a lover of anything figurado, and I love the Serie V. Therefore I am going to have to get some of those.
B

B

I picked it up at my local. Can't wait to give it a smoke. That thing has a huge ring gauge. This is going to take a while to smoke.

The figurado is a VERY fun smoke. I loved the sample I had, but yes it requires a TON of time - took me almost 3 hrs...but i'm very very slow w/ my cigars. I'd say probably 2.5 hrs for a slower smoker, a good 2 hrs for a normal smoker. Fantastic though, it got a bit bitter at the end, but no worries..at that point I was satisfied!

B

If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay a stick? I am a lover of anything figurado, and I love the Serie V. Therefore I am going to have to get some of those.
B

I've seen em for about 7.99

B

B

Haha, I'm not bashful about prices. :D

I got it for $9.30 with tax. It's expensive for a Serie V but I thought it would be fun to give a try.