• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humidor

WOO WOO finally in use!!! However i'm still waiting on my beads but I have been able to keep a stable 65% for a few days now. There are 10 sticks in total resting in the box. Also since the pic was taken I have moved the box and got the temp down to 73*

45994_140208476014635_100000764518494_170243_4376774_n.jpg

Black, what is the make of the temp/humi meter you have there. Did you test it with a Boveda?

Black, what is the make of the temp/humi meter you have there. Did you test it with a Boveda?

Sure did....Reviews on thsi thing were hit and miss...seems like the QC at Springfield is off...the one I got remains true with a 65 rh Boveda pack (that is what is in the bottom of my humidor) until my beads arrive (you can kinda see it at through the top shelf)

It is a Springfield I picked it up at Wal Mart for $6.50. But like I said the reviews are mixed. I thought for $6.50 it was worth it to test it. Mine tested accurate. Here is the link if interested.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Springfield-Digital-Indoor-Thermometer-with-Hygrometer/10671021