• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New humidor!

dawgie34203

I’m kind of a dumbass…
When I first landed on this unit, it was $260, and I waited. Then it went down to $240, and I waited. I decided if it went down to $230 I would get it. It finally went to $230. I had just started another tupperdore, so I waited. Next was $230 with an additional $20 off coupon. My finger was almost at the buy button when I saw that Prime Big Deal days was in two weeks, so I waited. So the big day arrived, and it was $230 plus an 11% discount, PLUS the $20 coupon. So I bought it for just over $185! Right before I pushed the button, I told my wife what the price was, and she said “geez, you can’t NOT buy it for that price”! She’s a keeper!

And the best part is that I had enough money on my Amazon gift card balances to get the Needone plus 3 drawers for nothing out of pocket!!!

Sometimes it pays to be patient…😁😎

IMG_0982.jpegIMG_0983.jpegIMG_0984.jpegIMG_0986.png

When I first landed on this unit, it was $260, and I waited. Then it went down to $240, and I waited. I decided if it went down to $230 I would get it. It finally went to $230. I had just started another tupperdore, so I waited. Next was $230 with an additional $20 off coupon. My finger was almost at the buy button when I saw that Prime Big Deal days was in two weeks, so I waited. So the big day arrived, and it was $230 plus an 11% discount, PLUS the $20 coupon. So I bought it for just over $185! Right before I pushed the button, I told my wife what the price was, and she said “geez, you can’t NOT buy it for that price”! She’s a keeper!

And the best part is that I had enough money on my Amazon gift card balances to get the Needone plus 3 drawers for nothing out of pocket!!!

Sometimes it pays to be patient…😁😎

View attachment 76124View attachment 76125View attachment 76126View attachment 76127

How many cigars do you realistically think your big one and your small one would hold?

How many cigars do you realistically think your big one and your small one would hold?

The stated capacities are 150 for the 23L and 350 for the 48L. I really don’t do any churchills and very few gordos, so I just guessed that 80% of capacity would be fair. So 400ish for the 2 combined. But again, that’s just a guess…