• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Job. Time to Celebrate

Which should I smoke to celebrate?

• 1) Cohiba Siglo VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Padron 64 Torpedo

• 3) Ashton VSG

• Total voters
the only ISOM I have personally smoked ( :blush: ) has been Cohiba Siglo ...fire it up and enjoy! congratis on the new job! take care...Rob :thumbs:

Ok.

This Cohiba Siglo IV was gifted to me by my uncle when he went to the bahamas. It came in a nice single cardboard box.

Here's some pictures of it

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

My quick review

Cigar looked very well constructed. The wrapper was very spongy to teh touch.

The Smoke was great. Very Light and sweet taste. It remained light and mild througout without any bitter taste. It wasn't a big smoke producer but did put out a very light amount of blue smoke. Very nice and relaxing.

Overall, very good. this was my first cohiba and I can see why people like it. Very smooth and light. And a touch of sweetness to it.

:thumbs:

I'd say you have 'em ranked in the right order there, but I'd save the Siglo. The 1964 is awesome, and it will only enhace your happiness. The Siglo, however, is so good that it can turn sadness into happiness. Therefore, I'd save that one just in case you get fired! :D