• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Job!

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
I just accepted a new job in the Barnes Hospital/Washington University Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory.

A definite step up into a more cerebral position in a more prestigious environment. I will be a newbie again in a coule of weeks as soon as all transfer paperwork goes through.

I'm thinking............ Partagas 150 :laugh: :) :) :) :) :)

Robbmt said:
I just accepted a new job in the Barnes Hospital/Washington University Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory.
[snapback]170452[/snapback]​

Sounds like somewhere out of the X Files.

congratulations, I hope you didn't blow 700 bucks on a bundle of those 150's

Good luck with the new job buddy........savor that cigar and burn one down for all of us........

:thumbs:

Congratulations and Good luck. I know where you work and you are not far from the Racquet Club. We should get together sometime for a cigar. Tell me how the 150 was!

That's great news! All the best of luck...and I hope you enjoy the cigar!!

congrats man, i have yet to have one but heard the 150 is nice tasting and mild.

Thank you all very kindly. This is the type of position I envisioned myself in after I finished my degree. A new realm possibilities.

I bought the 150's a couple years ago when I first saw them out. I was just starting my cigar habit and already liked Partagas and figured these must be special after reading about them and that wrapper :0

This one was an "A" that cost me $15 at purchase.

Quite a nice burn to this one that vacillated from woody to leathery all along with hints of vanilla and that partagas spice. Actually I think that this may have been a little dry. ( I have since rotated the sticks in my humidor)

Complemented by a large snifter of Hennessy XO
And a bottle of Merlot after all else was gone :p

Unfortunately this position is still messed up with my Wife's shift as she still works (3) 12 hour nightshifts a week.

Great News Robb! What exactly do you do in the "Molecular Lab"

BenjieV