• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Job

rknicker

]V[ember
Hey guys, I just had to shout this somewhere...

I just accepted an offer from a top consulting company in Chicago! I'm moving in three weeks! Chicago crew, I'll be looking for the good places to smoke soon.

WhooHoo!

I've got a Sir Winston around here somewhere...

Congrats!!! :thumbs:

Let us know when you get in - we'll put together a celebratory herf!!! We always need an excuse... :whistling:

WOW welcome to chicago..
Let us know when you get settled in..
Lots of great BOTL in Chicago..to get a herf going..

Heck we are always up for a herf..

Thanks guys! I'll let you know as soon as I'm settled, we'll put something together.

Congrats Ryan on the news, good luck in the move and the new position..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the new job...you're going to love Chicago!
There are a few herf's coming up, BoxDoc's in August...always a great time...you better be there.

Congrats! I love it here, wish I didn't have to move. You gotta go to Ditka's place, always a good time and ya might get to meet da coach

I've heard good things about ditka's. I was staying at HOB for the interview, the crowd there was a LOT of fun...

Congrats Ryan, sorry to lose a good Michigan man.

Uh......Keep me in mind...Eh..... if you need to unload any of your ummmmm.....Michigan Football tickets :whistling:

I know your gonna love Chicago, I like to get there every once and a while.

Good luck, :thumbs:

JV

rknicker said:
I've heard good things about ditka's. I was staying at HOB for the interview, the crowd there was a LOT of fun...
[snapback]196217[/snapback]​

heard that coach has his own cigar even!!! not sure who made it but would smoke one just to say i had one!

congrats on the job