• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Job

Boogs34

Gentlemen, unfortunately the past several months have been extremely busy for me. I have maybe smoked 3 cigars in the past 4 weeks for a variety of reasons - good (XBOX 360) and bad (hacking cough), and definitely have not been able to check in on CP every few hours as I like to (only once a day!). When I found out I got a new job, my friend was getting engaged, etc. I was not able to enjoy those moments with a cigar!! However, I am currently enjoying a Cohiba robusto on an amazing Fall afternoon after completing my job as a financial analyst at a large Consulting firm. On Monday, I will begin a 2 year commitment at an international nonprofit focusing on global finances, specifically in Sub-Saharan Africa. I am excited yet nervous about my new job, but hopefully I will be able to continue to browse CP at work still! :laugh:

There are still a lot of challenges ahead in finding a place to live and figuring out a mode of transportation but right now I feel good and I can push back all those considerations until next week! Hopefully in the next few months, I can make a larger dent on my goodies from the No Perdomo Pass.

Hope everyone will enjoy this beautiful weekend and just want to thank everyone for making CP the great place that it is!

Congrats on the new job. Glad you have a sec to relax and burn one.

Seth

Sounds like quite a challenge ahead of you. Good luck to you.

Congrats on the new job Bro!! Enjoy your cigar, and the est of the day...maybe even fit a second smoke in there someplace!! ;)

Hey! Congrats on all that is good in your life AJ, you certainly deserve it.

I'm envious that your enjoying that Robusto right now.

Congrats!

Is there travel involved? I hear they have them ISOMS over in that part of the world :D

Congratulations!

Enjoy the smokes when you can. I may get banned for this, but cigars aren't always the most important thing in our lives.

:)