• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New join date

skyguy

It seems my "join date" has been moved up to September 2006...it's only about 5 months new and I don't care, but has anyone else noticed a new join date.

Was just wondering....
Brian

It seems my "join date" has been moved up to September 2006...it's only about 5 months new and I don't care, but has anyone else noticed a new join date.

Was just wondering....
Brian

That is impossible. Do you have two accounts?

You're probably confused man. Your first ever post of intro was on Sept 18th, the day after you registered.

I think Zee has it nailed.

Maybe I'm too stupid for my own good....I thought I joined sooner. But I need to read more post less and post SOBER, which I'm not doing now :)

Brian

ps: Pardon my stupidity....wow life seems like it's been a long time since September.

Maybe I'm too stupid for my own good....I thought I joined sooner. But I need to read more post less and post SOBER, which I'm not doing now :)

Brian

ps: Pardon my stupidity....wow life seems like it's been a long time since September.
Yes, posting when your sober is definitely a good idea. However, no biggie... many of us (definitely including myself) have typed under the influence before. :rolleyes:

Also, I'm new to the phrase "maybe I'm too stupid for my own good". How would it be your own good? Are you hitting the sauce again? :laugh: