• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Maple Ashtray Just Completed

handyman dave

Newbie - Still old but not dead yet!
Everyone's comments were so kind I thought I'd make another.
gallery_6600_666_98336.jpg

One View
gallery_6600_666_39428.jpg

Another view
gallery_6600_666_4552.jpg

Another
gallery_6600_666_32905.jpg

A view from the top
gallery_6600_666_53014.jpg

And now a couple closeups of the beautiful grain!
gallery_6600_666_89320.jpg

gallery_6600_666_40034.jpg

So what do you think?

Beautiful! I love the depth of detail in the wood.

Wow, that's awsome Dave. I actually like that one better than the other one, but their both very nice.

Why havent you sold that to me yet?!?!?!

GOOD JOB! :thumbs:

Really quite excuisite. Nice work. I would love to have one of those.

Wonderful, Organic, and just plain pretty. Very nice Dave.

Beautiful woodwork Dave! These pictures keep telling me that I need to get my lazy self up and go make something, but instead I just choose to smoke another cigar and let my woodworking shop just sit there. Haha, maybe soon I'll actually convince myself to go do something. Nice work on both pieces!

:thumbs:

Simply....beautiful! Man, I'd almost hate to drop an ash in that! Okay, so where's the sign up sheet and how far down is my name on the list?? :D

Fantastic work Dave! :thumbs:

Saaaweeeeet! :( Another wonderful creation Dave!

Don

Wow dave..wheres the website to buy ones of these?? Very cool!!

That is a nice piece of work. What kind of finish did you use? I love the figuring on the side.

John

OK Dave. it's obvious that your ashtray is done so intentionally unlike my novice attempts is high school! :sign:

I think I like the second one better than the first probably based on the tone of the wood. Both are exceptionally nice and put me in line for one as well!