• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Member accounts!

Gentlemen... sad news for us all, I have been solicited. This great site of ours has been once again, Penetrated by the forces of evil.

From my email;

"K",

peacelove66 has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "peace_khalifa23@hotmail.com".

peacelove66 said:
======================================================================
Hello Dear,
my name is peace i saw your profile and i
found
pleasure
to write you as my my friend so that we can communicate to each
othere,please mail me through my email address
( peace_khalifa23@hotmail.com )
that i will send you my pic for you to know who i am for the love and
pleasure i have develpoed in your lovely profile i awaits your lovely
as soon as you get this mail.
peace
please please please contact this email directly
peace_khalifa23@hotmail.com
======================================================================

After contacting my sources in D.C., Langley, VA, and by Googling, this member appears to be a spammer.
And while it is true, I do have a lovely profile; a profile that gives many a women pleasure, I agree with Gary in that there has been alot of new members with shady names.

60 new members joined yesterday and today already? That seems disproportionately high.

60 new members joined yesterday and today already? That seems disproportionately high.

They're bangin' at the door!

I don't blame people for wanting to get in on the goodness of CP. But when 9 out of 10 new names registered are ones like Acourbkneerne, mootobenniage, karlefammerge and adultgirl, I gotta think something is up.