• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Member - Quick Couple of Q's

Please read the red font b4 making post like this. No introduction and straight out Q's make me a little uncomfortable talking to you. We all have posted an intro along with filling out your profile. Please let us know who you are and what you like to do....its not only polite but what this forum is based on, a bunch of people getting to know each other and learning all they can. Thanks. :thumbs:

Maybe you should read this Cigar Forum Guide

It is located at the top of the Introduction forum, that you posted your introduction in.

Pay attention to the 5th bullet in the DO section.

There will be others with more tenure on Cigar Pass to help this wayward soul see the light.

Tim

Tim I appolgize for my comment I was wrong to post and should of left it up to you guys. Your right and I will not do it again. I'm sorry and thank you.

curiosity killed the cat

How long have you been smoking? What kind of cigars have you liked so far?

My advise is to not worry about cubans for a while. Smoke what's easily available and figure out what you like, first. You'll come across samplers to try things out if you stick around and become a part of the community (cuban and non-cuban). Don't buy into the hype until you figure out what you like. I'd take a Nicaraguan cigar over a Cuban any day - smoke what you like. :thumbs:

klutch, nevermind all these pessimistic clowns. One of the reasons Cuban Cigars are illegal is that alot of them contain trace amounts of marijuana. So the risk of buying/importing these cigars is not only that they are an embargoed good, but the DEA might want to have a talk with you as well. You may see people referring to Cuban cigars here, either trading/buying/selling, but it's actually a very long running joke that we have going. The cigars are not actually Cuban cigars, they're replicas. Plus, as mentioned above, real Cuban cigars more often than not contain weed so you'll want to avoid those, especially if your job requires occasional drug testing.

There's WEED in my cigars?

2006_SWAT_Cartoon.jpg

I smoke Cubans.......

...especially when they get me mad

lol, im sorry to everyone that got worked up due to my lack of research and straight-forwardness. I now realize I kinda sounded like a copper.
If someone showed up asking where I got my "other cigars," i would assume they were a NARC. But no worries. I will do my best not to step on toes or get anyone worried.

lol, im sorry to everyone that got worked up due to my lack of research and straight-forwardness. I now realize I kinda sounded like a copper.
If someone showed up asking where I got my "other cigars," i would assume they were a NARC. But no worries. I will do my best not to step on toes or get anyone worried.

Just read more and post less... It gets you pretty far around here. :thumbs:

My impression from the topics on this forum discussion is that everyone has/buys/smokes Cubans.
So my question is: Does everyone have someone mail them to you or do you purchase them online/mail order?
(Again, sorry if this falls under the "asking about sources" no-no.)

Ok, so you obviously have seen the big red font up top that says "DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES"? That is made obvious by your statement there. So you blatantly ignored it? If you understand that there is a rule against talking about sources, then why did you ask about sources?
B

2006_SWAT_Cartoon.jpg

I smoke Cubans.......

...especially when they get me mad

Poor taste

X2

X3, extremely poor taste here NASTY. That pic is completely uncalled for.
B

Obviously I didn't blatantly ignore it. I apologized in advance in case it was, meaning I was not sure. I was just wondering if it was possible for people to tell how they get the Cubans. I just think its funny that you guys talk about smokin em n how you have all these good Cubans, yet you act like they magically fell into your lap. We all know there's only a few ways to obtain Cuban cigars. And honestly I doubt that saying, "yes, most Cuban cigar smokers go online," is illegal or self-incriminating. Your not talking about yourself. For all anyone knows, you don't even smoke cigars.
I just don't like online communities with double standards or a certain disliking to new people.
But don't worry about me, the narc or Fed or whatever everyone thinks I am. I'll leave yall alone.

Just for the record, I never wanted to know who buys Cubans. I never wanted to know of a source, as I don't plan on buying any time soon. All I wanted to kno was if people bought online. But from the reactions I can tell that you all have highly secretive sources online. And through this community. The denial was the confirmation.

Goodbye and good luck to all of you. I hope ya all have much success in building your collections and exploring the world of cigars.

By the way, gunsncigars, do u just not like anyone? or is it everyone?

Obviously I didn't blatantly ignore it. I apologized in advance in case it was, meaning I was not sure. I was just wondering if it was possible for people to tell how they get the Cubans. I just think its funny that you guys talk about smokin em n how you have all these good Cubans, yet you act like they magically fell into your lap. We all know there's only a few ways to obtain Cuban cigars. And honestly I doubt that saying, "yes, most Cuban cigar smokers go online," is illegal or self-incriminating. Your not talking about yourself. For all anyone knows, you don't even smoke cigars.
I just don't like online communities with double standards or a certain disliking to new people.
But don't worry about me, the narc or Fed or whatever everyone thinks I am. I'll leave yall alone.

Just for the record, I never wanted to know who buys Cubans. I never wanted to know of a source, as I don't plan on buying any time soon. All I wanted to kno was if people bought online. But from the reactions I can tell that you all have highly secretive sources online. And through this community. The denial was the confirmation.

Goodbye and good luck to all of you. I hope ya all have much success in building your collections and exploring the world of cigars.

I say blatantly ignore for a reason. You acknowledge that there is rule against mentioning sources, and then you ask for sources? Take time here to learn from the community, increase your cigar knowledge, do some newbie trades, and make a name for yourself here. You need to take time here to earn credibility and become trustworthy. That does not come overnight at CP. Especially when it come to asking about sources. It's not that I don't like anyone. I love anytime a new guy comes here, and makes a good stay here and becomes a new part of our community. We just ask that when you come here you read our rules and follow them. They are clearly posted. Stick around, read the rules, follow them, and have a good stay.
B

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HOOBOY!

You acknowledge that there is rule against mentioning sources, and then you ask for sources?

He asked _how_ people buy illegal cigars, actually... not specifically for sources. Not defending him by any means, but make sure you're getting worked up for the right reason.

Klutch...everyone uses the internet to buy things. It's the way to go. No taxes, no traces, no paperwork and no worries.

These bloks are a bunch of tight waisted screws. Stick around and have some fun!

Klutch...everyone uses the internet to buy things. It's the way to go. No taxes, no traces, no paperwork and no worries.

These bloks are a bunch of tight waisted screws. Stick around and have some fun!

It's Interweb, get it right.

Back