• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New member to the family!

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Reaction score
We picked Max up today, an Old English Sheepdog (eleven weeks old). He immediately attached to the baby girl, follows her everywhere she goes.

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

Wholly cow! I swear, my cousin had an English sheepdog named Max when I was younger. Cool dogs. Very lovable.

I had a sheepdog when I was a kid. The fugging thing was insane in the membrane, I tell you. I hope yours works out, Greg!

You know Greg, you need to give me a call so you can talk to Michelle and convince her to let me get a dog! Good looking sheepdog you've got there brother, enjoy your time with him! :thumbs:

Great lookin' dog you got there Greg, I can already see you takin' it for walks and smokin' some of your favorite stogies all the while...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

That's a beautiful looking dog Greg, congrats buddy. Our Belgian Sheepdog mix is 11, when we first got him he was our only child. We lived in a house that came with a playset in the back yard and it was the only one in the neighborhood so all the little neighbor kids would play in our backyard. When he was about a year old, he would try to "corral" the kids into a group and any kid that would "stray" from the group, our dog would nip at their heels. The kids thought it was funny but we knew we had to break him of that instinct before those nips turned into bites. It didn't take too long at all and he is now great with kids, even the ones who stray from the herd. I don't know if yours will do it too, but that instinct is in there somewhere.

That's a beautiful looking dog Greg, congrats buddy. Our Belgian Sheepdog mix is 11, when we first got him he was our only child. We lived in a house that came with a playset in the back yard and it was the only one in the neighborhood so all the little neighbor kids would play in our backyard. When he was about a year old, he would try to "corral" the kids into a group and any kid that would "stray" from the group, our dog would nip at their heels. The kids thought it was funny but we knew we had to break him of that instinct before those nips turned into bites. It didn't take too long at all and he is now great with kids, even the ones who stray from the herd. I don't know if yours will do it too, but that instinct is in there somewhere.

This is actually our second OE Sheepdog, the first (Katie Monique) "herded" a soccer ball. She would basically hit it with her nose and run it all over the yard like that. Funniest thing to watch her.

Jess is going to ride him like a pony while he digs out your coolerdors for some Bolivars to eat.

Naw, he will be great and he sure has a great family. Enjoy my good friend.