• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

matalo

Hello,

Just introducing myself to the group.

Name: Jason B. Swaim, Sr
Resides: Venus, TX (in D/FW area)
Married: 5 kids
Born : Oct 1973

I have been enjoying cigars for about 2 years now. I decided to try one out of the blue, as I cannot stand cigarettes. I just thought they would taste good, and boy was I right.

I started off with the seconds and bundles, and have moved into the "premium" market as that is what I can afford at the moment. I have enjoyed a few super premiums, but they are rarely enjoyed.

What has really helped boost my enjoyment is winning a membership to a private cigar club in the Fort Worth area. They host monthly parties for the members, have member only events, have a members only smoking section, and offer discounts to the members.

I found this site just today when trying to find some good reading on cigars as I am an avid fan of Cigar Aficionado. I read the entire magazine cover to cover and want more. So, I checked out google and found this place.

I like the concept of Passes and would really like to be involved in one, thought it seems there are none truly "open" at this time. I plan on visiting here daily to find one and join it, hopefully soon.

Wow mate...5 kiddo's. I thought 3 was alot for my age. You got 2 more and only a year over me...Look around and post away. We have a nice cross section of America on this board.

Emo

Welcome to CP, Jason.

I also am in the DFW Area, Richardson to be exact. Let's toast one together sometime?

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im getting sooooooooo tired of all these Texans!!!!!!!!!

Rod, we need a Texan cut off point. Matalo is the last one!!!! Nooooooooo More!!!! No, no, no more!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Ohh...by the way....welcome! :thumbs:

It'll never happen BeastieBoy.

Welcome Jason. I'm also in Fort Worth. Are you speaking of 'Town and Country' Cigars out on Davis Blvd? Monthly mailers/party/giveaway?

Welcome aboard buddy! Pull up a chair and enjoy your stay.

Hey Rod, you think maybe we should create a "Just for Texans" forum?
LMAO
Dave ;)

Horse said:
Are you speaking of 'Town and Country' Cigars out on Davis Blvd? Monthly mailers/party/giveaway?
That is the one. Rob, Leslie, and Donald are all good people. You ought to head over there sometime so we can meet and fire one up!

Welcome to the best board out there!

5 kids?? Damn!

Another Texan? I'm going to have to get my fellow Virginians in here, we're surrounded!!

Get to postin! :D

Not another Texan! LOL Just Kidding! :)

Welcome aboard Matalo! Lots of fun here.

The funny thing is after the third kid my wife and I figured out what caused the problem and fixed it ;) LMAO 5 kids......... more power to yah bruddah

Jason welcome to CP :D You're going to love it here :D

Back