• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

the ox

New member saying hi. I am sure my best friend coventrycat86 will vouch for me.
:D Just kiddin CC. I promise I will be nice.

Hey Ox... welcome to CP. Too bad ya have to rely on an old slacker like CC to vouch for ya... his word is worth a warm pile around here. :sign:

But seriously, if you're a friend of the Cat, you must be a good guy. Enjoy the boards.

BTW, if you are a poker player, we try to get a game for sticks going on Wednesdays. Check out the Poker threads for more info.

See ya!

welocome to CP from RI...enjoy your stay here.

Any of you guys ever know someone who can NEVER pick a winner? You know, the type of guy who goes to the horse track and if they scratch all but two horses, the guys STILL picks the wrong side?

Originally posted by the ox:
I have done a trade with Scott and everything was fine. My cigars werent poisoned, they didnt come with liberal political leaflets or a bomb. I would do another trade with him in the future.

Originally posted by the ox:
Scott I am not voting on this one because I consider you a friend. When I first came here I stuck up for you through thick and thin making myself look like a ass at times. We traded cigars which went very well. You sent me a hell of alot more than I sent you. Your knowledge of cigars is top notch and you are a very educated man, I just wish I had done the right thing and got my degree too. You are a deidicated family man and I believe all around good guy. But man you had a contest and someone won and you trashed them no matter what they have said about you, you shouldnt have cheated them. That is not cool

Just a word of advice for ya ox, if you think Scotty is persona non-grata at CigarSmokers, the mere mention of his name over here will cause a whole lot more people than just ggiese and I to go bananas ;) If you thought he was a little out of line on CigarSmokers, he was worse here. So much worse that the site admin (Rod) had no choice but to ban his pathetic a$$

If you're over here making a fresh start, I suppose that's good but again, Scotty is universally hated over here so "mums" the word, "get it"?

Friends with CC ???... oh no...
1fea8f71.jpg

;)

Only John Entwhistle was The OX, I'll have to call you something else. Until I think of something you can hang around. :whistling:

Welcome and don't mind AVB he can get grouchy sometimes. :)

Welcome from Florida!

Seven day forecast:
Monday - Rain
Tuesday - Rain
Wednesday - Rain
Thursday - Rain
Friday - Rain
Saturday - Sunny with a 70% chance of rain
Sunday - Rain in the morning sunny with a chance of rain in the afternoon and Rain in the evening..