• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WRXpilot

Hello there!

New member here, new to cigars too. Nice board you guys have here, look forward to participating.

-WRXpilot

Welcome to the board, you might want to fill out that profile a little and let us know where you are from and such.

Enjoy the board!!

edit: keyboard broken and not typing what I's thinking :whistling:

welcome to CP from RI, enjoy your stay! Get involved in the newbie trade, you won;t regret it!

BGarv3 said:
Welcome to the board, you might want to fill out that profile a little and let us know where you are from and such.
Thanks, will do; I just noticed you're near Pitts, I spent 4 years there @ CMU for my undergraduate from 1997-2001. Great town, I miss it.

Welcome to CP from Central TX!!! Be sure to check out the Wednesday night poker game. You could win yourself some smokes. :thumbs:

Welcome from west TN pilot. I strongly recommend the Nebie Sampler Trade (NST).
Especially if your are new to cigars.

tdog

Howdy! Another mark for the Newbie Trade, you can find it in the Trade part of the forum at the bottom.

Welcome from ridiculously awesome So Cal, enjoy your stay, cut up all your credit cards now, don't tell me I didn't warn you 3-4 months down the line.

symyn said:
Welcome from ridiculously awesome So Cal, enjoy your stay, cut up all your credit cards now, don't tell me I didn't warn you 3-4 months down the line.
[snapback]216530[/snapback]​
Yeah, it's too late; I already know about c-bid, so there's trouble brewing :whistling: .

I just don't know what to buy. Yet.

Rob_k said:
welcome to CP from RI, enjoy your stay! Get involved in the newbie trade, you won;t regret it!
On a more serious note, I don't want to take advantage of people here. I've just completed a NST on another board, it would seem to be of questionable etiquette for me to just jump on here and get another. Am I being overly sensitive about this? Guess it's a moot point, as I've used up my cigar money for the next month or two anyway.

Welcome from Chicago, soon to be moving to Michigan. Enjoy, there is alot to learn.

Karl

Welcome from Alaska...
regarding the newbie sampler's, I don't think it would be in bad form to get one from here as well as another board- I believe a few people have done 2 from this board alone. It's an AWESOME way to try out new smokes- I'm still amazed at what I got in mine. But then again, I'm not a FOG so I really can't officially say! :whistling: But it was a great way to try some new smokes- a few that I got are at the top of my fav list.

be sure to fill out that profile some more... :whistling: