• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Member!

Fairly new cigar smoker and new to cigar passes. Anyone out there want to take me under there wing and get me started ??? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks....

Brad

I'm not the best to teach you about passes and whatnot but I'll be the first to welcome you to our corner of the world. If you want to learn about scotch, that I can help with :)

Welcome! Sit back and enjoy the group. There are a bunch of great people over here!!

Floyd T. :sign:

Welcome to CP :thumbs: What kind of cigars have you been smoking?

Welome to CP.
You found one of the best cigar forums on the net.
All the guys in here are friendly and know tons of info on anything about cigars.
You've come to the right place. :D

Welcome aboard.

This is the place to learn about the leaf. :love:

Welcome!! Oh yeah, OUTER BANKS!!! I'm more familiar with Dare County rather than Carteret or Hyde but maybe I'll make it down there someday.

You'll find lots of friendly and helpful people here :thumbs:

Welcome aboard! You're sure to enjoy your stay. Pull up a chair, light up a good one, and have fun!

Dave ;)

Welcome to our little slice of heaven! Enjoy and pull up a chair...you'll be hooked before you know it!

Welcome aboard dude you'll find this a great place to hang ;)

BenjieV :D

SD's in Waxhaw which he claims is "metro" Charlotte. Personally I think he's out in the middle of freakin' nowhere running his moonshine still with the other hillbillies :D :sign: