• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

wam79

Reaction score
I found this site while surfing the net. I live in Hawaii on Oahu. I felt inspired to join after reading MauiJims' intro. I am a true cigar newbie and I am hoping to get lots of new info here.

Bill

Welcome!

Sounds like Hawaii is starting to represent.

Now you guys have enough to start a HERF chapter there in paradise.

There is a lot of information here. Log in, sit back, and read and smoke to your heart's content.

From sunny SoCal,

M. Gipson :thumbs:

Welcome! The first thing you have to do is have a herf on the beach. Be sure to send us lots of pictures of everything around when you do :p

Welcome to CP, Bill :D :thumbs:

Glad you made it across the "Big Water", at least in a virtual sense :p

You are gonna love it here. Lots of great guys with lots of great info.

Look out for thet WK-Mang fellow on here tho, you know how those guys over in Honolulu can be, right? :p :thumbs:

Aloha Wam79, glad to see another islander here. You found a very friendly and helpful bunch here. So sit back fire one up and enjoy yourself. :D

Welcome Bill you'll enjoy it around here it's a great board with a great bunch of brothers here. :thumbs:

Welcome to CP! You'll love it here. Smoking cigars in Hawaii - does it get any better then that? :D