• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mavric

Hello I have been smoking cigars for 5 years off and on. About 6 months ago I really started to get into them more. Most of the cigars I smoke are Acid Blue Lable. But have been buying alot of sampler packs of "traditional" cigars. To see if there are any I might like.

Aloha, from an American in the Netherlands (for a few more days, at least). We'll separate you from those Acids in short order if you stick around. Probably separate you from your life savings, too, if you are not careful! :p

Aloha, from an American in the Netherlands (for a few more days, at least). We'll separate you from those Acids in short order if you stick around. Probably separate you from your life savings, too, if you are not careful! :p

The infused cigars will never go anywhere and I have already dug a pretty deep hole for myself already 🤦‍♂️

Welcome from Omaha, NE. You aren't the first person to come here liking flavored cigars and realized there is soooo much better out there. Shit most of us started with flavored cigars, nothing wrong with it. But you took the first step by joining a cigar forum like this. Now you'll start to see what others are smoking and the great flavors you can get from quality tobacco with quality master blenders.