• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Old Style Cigar Art for T-Shirt Idea

atuck

ANEJORE
Here is some artwork I had done for a T-shirt idea I had. I was wondering what you all would think of it. Please let me know your thoughts.

victorian-copyright.jpg

I like the idea of the humidor with a similar picture to the focus of the main picture. The URL placement is a bit odd, and redundant - although it looks more like a watermark than part of the final design. (putting the URL in the red ribbon under the dog would flow a lot better, IMHO of course ;) )

IgwanaRob said:
I like the idea of the humidor with a similar picture to the focus of the main picture. The URL placement is a bit odd, and redundant - although it looks more like a watermark than part of the final design. (putting the URL in the red ribbon under the dog would flow a lot better, IMHO of course ;) )
[snapback]291025[/snapback]​

The URL is a watermark to prevent it from being copied. It is not on the original artwork. ;)

I love it and would definately want one. I have a blue pit bull, minus the clipped ears. Very nice.

Are these by any chance........dog rockets?

Pretty busy for a t-shirt, you might want to leave out the frame IMO.

Yep, they're dog rockets! :laugh:

The idea of the design is that it looks like an antique cigar box label. I have been looking for some nice t-shirts (that were silk screened)that had old cigar box labels on them but my search has come up with shit. I either find silk screened ones that are foofoo or cool ones that are iron on. So I thought I would try making my own, label and all.

I still look forward to hearing what some more of you think.

Thanks, Alan

Being a Pit Bull owner times two and the owner of way too many cigars...I like it. If you print some up count me in.

I like the idea of a cigar art tee shirt, but I would rather have a pretty girl:
smokin3.jpg