• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Orleans

I hadn't planned on it but WOW, that sounds like a very interesting idea!!

You going to be there Emo? I thought you were deployed or will you be in port there that night?

LMK, PLEASE!!!

I can be there. New Orleans is only 45 minutes from here. Let me know what's up. I'd like to get together and smoke some stogies :thumbs:

Cool Duane. I don't have any specifics right now, but I should be rolling in on the 30th for a coupla days. I'll letcha know more as I know more.

Emo

Hey D, how bout 20Feb04? THis is open to anyone wanting to smoke a good seegar.

Emo

The 21st would be a little easier on me but if your limited to that day we can work something out :D

Triple_D said:
The 21st would be a little easier on me but if your limited to that day we can work something out :D
More bad news, the 20/21 is off because i can't read a fricking calander to save my life. LMAO... 27/28 of January. I feel like a schmuck. Lemme know.

Emo

The 27th of January is great. I don't work on Tuesday's so we can smoke it up! Let me Know what time you will be in on that day :D

Triple_D said:
The 27th of January is great. I don't work on Tuesday's so we can smoke it up! Let me Know what time you will be in on that day :D
I will be somewhere between the Garden District and the French Quarter. How bout lunch, a beer and a cigar?

Emo

I will be in New Orleans on Sunday afternoon 18 Jan in the poker room at Harrah's. Sunday evening I will probably go to the Bombay Club for a cigar and spirits.

Monday I have a client visit, and will return to Texas that evening. If anyone is there on Sunday 18 Jan, you may PM me if you'd like to meet up.

Mike