• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Orleans

emodx

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone going to be in NO for New Years Eve?

Emo

I hadn't planned on it but WOW, that sounds like a very interesting idea!!

You going to be there Emo? I thought you were deployed or will you be in port there that night?

LMK, PLEASE!!!

I can be there. New Orleans is only 45 minutes from here. Let me know what's up. I'd like to get together and smoke some stogies :thumbs:

Cool Duane. I don't have any specifics right now, but I should be rolling in on the 30th for a coupla days. I'll letcha know more as I know more.

Emo

Hey D, how bout 20Feb04? THis is open to anyone wanting to smoke a good seegar.

Emo

The 21st would be a little easier on me but if your limited to that day we can work something out :D

Triple_D said:
The 21st would be a little easier on me but if your limited to that day we can work something out :D
More bad news, the 20/21 is off because i can't read a fricking calander to save my life. LMAO... 27/28 of January. I feel like a schmuck. Lemme know.

Emo

The 27th of January is great. I don't work on Tuesday's so we can smoke it up! Let me Know what time you will be in on that day :D

Triple_D said:
The 27th of January is great. I don't work on Tuesday's so we can smoke it up! Let me Know what time you will be in on that day :D
I will be somewhere between the Garden District and the French Quarter. How bout lunch, a beer and a cigar?

Emo

I will be in New Orleans on Sunday afternoon 18 Jan in the poker room at Harrah's. Sunday evening I will probably go to the Bombay Club for a cigar and spirits.

Monday I have a client visit, and will return to Texas that evening. If anyone is there on Sunday 18 Jan, you may PM me if you'd like to meet up.

Mike