• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Pass?

wolfman2001

Since I had so much fun with the last pass I started, I was thinking of starting another one. I'm not sure if this is something I'll be doing yet. I've just been toying with this idea. An AVO 75th pass. That's right, an AVO 75th. I's a pretty simple pass. I'll snd out a full (10) box of AVO 75th Anniversary cigars and each recipient (10 of you) will take one cigar and replace it with another. I will set no particulars on your puts, it'll be your choice. This way everyone will already know what they're take would be and no one will be disappointed that the cigar they were hoping for is already gone. Simple, huh? Again, this is just an idea I've been toying with. LMK what you think.

Sounds like a good idea to me.If you don't mind a newbie,count me in.

Sounds great. As my brother to the south, Tex said, Count me in.

Count me in. Wow stiff competition for classy passes. Way to go wolfman. I had the privilage to meet Mr. Avo in a cigar tasting dinner last month. The 75th Anniversary cigar is an awsome smoke. We were "given" one at the dinner. I have a box signed by Avo himself but will love to have one more to light up.These will become classics.:cool:

Meeting Avo. That must've been an awesome experience. Hope to one day be able to do that also. And a signed box, huh? Cool.

The guys is awsome and full of life. Plays the paino pretty good, dinner/dance type music. Jokes with the best and always has a cigar in his hands.He played for about 30 minutes while people danced. Excellent diiner party and excellent smokes. The gave three cigars besides the 75Th Anniversary "sampler" People were buying three-four boxes at a time. I had just blown my stash on a box of Trinis so I only bought one box.:cool:

Enough already Gil.  I'm turning green with envy here.  LOL.:)   Okay, looks like the pass will be going after all.  Got six names right now.  GilV., Vern, Pepe,Shadow Texcigar, Rich and Triffle.  Ooops, that's seven.  If I get three more names in time, the pass will go out on Monday.  I've already got snailers for Shadow, Texcigar, Triffle and Vern.  The rest of you shoot me an e-mail with your snailer.  Oh and Tex, shoot me your real name so that I know which addy is yours.

Boy, I'm really screwing up here. Tim you're in, bud. Sorry, I missed you on the first go round. Shoot me your addy. That makes eight. Two more to go.

Sounds like a great pass. I, however, have to pass on this since I don't see having the time until the end of Summer. Maybe next time. Have fun.

Hey Wolfman just sign me up two more times and get the ball rolling :biggrin: