• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Pass?

Hey gang. Didn't forget about this pass. Just been so busy with some unexpected personal business, that I haven't had time to devote to the pass. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it out this week. Not sure, yet.

Is this pass still alive??? If so let me know. I'm going to away 4th of July week so if the pass is going out please make sure I am scheduled to recieve it later in the month.ThanksRich :biggrin:

Sorry gang. Problems all sorted out. This pass will definitely go out on Monday. Rich let me know how long you'll be gone and I'll work the pass around that. Will post order of pass over the weekend.

I will be gone from June 28 to July 5. So I guess as long as I'm not 1st or 2nd on the list it shouldn't be a problem.
Rich

Is this pass now in progess? If so, I'll move it to the In Progress Forum.Thanks.

Naw it just looks that way . Give the Wolfman a little time and I bet he'll pull thru.Keep the faith brother

IS THIS PASS STILL ACTIVE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, WE NEED TO GET THIS GOING AS MEMBERS ARE WAITING. IF IT'S NOT OUT IN 3 DAY'S, I'LL CONSIDER IT A NO-GO.THANK YOU.

Sorry, Rod. The pass will definitely start on Monday. So, the rest of you who signed up for the pass, it'll be just a few more days, before it gets off the ground. Many apologies.

I never doubted you for an instant. Looking forward to it wolfman

The news ya'll been waiting for. The pass goes out on Monday. I'll be sending out a sealed box of Avo 75ths. So, the first recepient will get to open the box for its first time. Each member is to take one of the Avos and replace it with another cigar. No parameters have been set as to what kind of cigars you can put in, but no dog rockets please. The order is:Tim Hampton
Vern
Mayhem VI
Maduroman
Rich
Shadow
Texcigar
Pepe
Jerry G
GilVWill post conf. # when box goes out.

It is great to be in this pass of yours . You are one of the all time great passers

And they're off. Or at least the pass is. Just dropped the package off at the post office. DC # is 0300 1290 0007 1269 7043. So, this pass can now be moved to the "Passes in Progress" thread. And Vern, thanks for the compliments, but hey I'm just like everyone else. I just love to pass and discover new smokes.

Yeh, just like everyone else huh,Well if you say so but some of us are pretty darn impressed,I am just glad to be able to play in the same sandbox

Well, I guess that we are now an official "Cigar Pass in Progress". Hope you all enjoy the smoke.