• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Peterson Retailer

I get to Owensboro from time to time for work stuff. I will definitely check out your shop. In the meantime, which is better, Moonlight of Old Hickory?

For the best BBQ, Old Hickory, hand down. Oh and the best potato salad you've ever had. For great BBQ and lots home cooked veggies/side dishes, desserts, etc Moonlite. They are both great in their own way. Moonlight is mostly buffet. But what a buffet. Let's see on an average day the choices would be: Corn, greenbeans, carrots, cabbage, greens, beans, baked apples, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, rolls, cornbread, sliced mutton, sliced pork, bbq ribs, fried fish on every friday. aLL homemade. Then add complete salad bar, apple pie, coconut pie, pecan pie banana pudding, ice cream, blackberry cobbler. My god you could eat yourself to death. Clinton ate at Moonlite when he came to Owensboro. Of course Benny Bosley is like the biggest democratic supporter around.
Our store is on South Frederica Street outside the US60 Bypass. Look me up!

Later,
Byron Oost
270-926-9627 store
270-925-4057 mobile