• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Pipe Section

ironbyron

Hey Guys,
Here's a pic of the new pipe section I put in at the liquor store I manage. Thought I'd post it and see what you guys think.

Byron in Owensboro, KY who is not trying to sell anything. Just excited about my pipe section.
url]

Thanks Holyvision. I live in a relatively small town (55,000) and county (130,000), and nobody sells anything but drugstore tobacco. That is the whole reason I decided to put a pipe section in. Well that, and that I can now buy my own tobacco at cost! :rolleyes:

Byron

Wow! That is a great section! You have more pipes & tobacco in that small section than all three of my local B&M's combined!!!!

That is great!

Looks nice, I am sure that some of your customers are going to appreciate it. I am thinking that is a tin of Dunhill Nightcap that is towards the bottom left. Am I correct?
B

I have a camera on it. I also have a tag alarm at the front door. That won't help with the pipes. I will know if someone steals one though. As much as I stare at it I'll know if any pipes are missing by looking at the rack. Some will disappear though. It's simply a cost of doing business.

High Life! Did you really mean WTF!!? :D

Yeah, it's quite a bit. Seems like all the tobacco shops I've been to just want to do the jar thing. Probably because of more profit. I don't have the space, the time, or the desire to fool with the jars. I also bought plenty of pipes to get started. If I've learned anything in 24 years is that you need to have a good selection. Of course somebody always wants what you don't have!

Nightcap? If I could get my hands on some it would be at home in my cellar! Seriously, no Nightcap, sorry. No, I mean really sorry :-(

Thanks for everyones response :love:
Byron in Owensboro, who's about to head to Nashville...YEE-HA!

I like the layout of that board. I can see those pipes and tins being major impulse buys to the people buying beer.

Not a bad selection of tin pipe tobacco. I even noticed the Da Vinci there. Have you tried it yet? One of my all time favorite mild aromatics. But I'm spoiled when it comes to pipe tobacco between the 2 B&M shops I can get in excess of over 100 different types of tin tobacco. But that is definitely a nice selection. :thumbs:

I know this is an old thread but I just started looking at the pipe room, so whatever . . .

Impressive layout, I would definately be one of the impulsive buyers, and as was said earlier in this thread, great selection, more than my regular B&M's carry combined, well if you negate Iwan Ries of course. Still your selection of tobaccos is really 1/3rd of theirs which being that you are not a tobacconist is incredibly impressive, where were you when I lived in the south, lol!

Very Nice!