• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Polictical party

Puros

The recent thread about where you are on the polictical spectrum and Bat Chief's response gave me an idea.

It was obvious that those here have another set of polictical values that don't conform to any of the present party's. So, I thought we could come up of one of our own.

THE PUROCRATIC PARTY

Purocraticflag.gif

Veneratio, Famalia itaqua placet fumo

Honor, Family and a good smoke

We band together for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of a fine cigar

All we need now is a constitution. :p

We the people of the Purocratic party, in order to form a more perfect union, provide one cigar to each member every year, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare and some cigar companies that decide to sponsor us, and secure some money so that we can continue to smoke cigars in a clean and free environment where people have the liberty to say what they want and not be judged, do ordain this preamble and establish this constitution for the Purocratic Party of the United States of America. Post Script: Never stab a person in the neck.

Okay, that was the preamble, who's gonna come up with the "meat" of the constitution?

Sounds good to me, Im ready to vote...

Hell lets vote for anything.....

Better yet, lets vote for a vote...

Jim

I KNEW it would be Jolly to come up with something! Heck, forget the meat, I'd stick with just the preamble! :)

Count me in, but if Monica Lewinski wants to be a card-carrying member, I'd have to veto that request! She's not exactly the one I'd pick to "humidify" my sticks! :0

Hey, nice seal Jason, I think you just found yourself a new avatar! :p

Good work, Jolly.

Thanks, BC. I just into PhotoShop. I'm playing around with it. And a Card isn't all the Monica carried.

Did you here that they AMA has come out with a new field test for Gag Reflex for paramedics.

It's called...

the Lewinski...

and the crowd boos Puros off the forum. :p

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Yeh, well wait till you see the "Modified Lewinski" comming this summer. :0

Bat_Chief said:

Is that anything like the "Modified Bobbitt"!!! :0 :D :D :D

Sorry, not sure which thread you are refering to. I am pretty firm in my current party. What is this party's platform on gun control, The War on terrorism, Embargoes, and tax cuts :D

thejollyco said:
We the people of the Purocratic party, in order to form a more perfect union, provide one cigar to each member every year, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare and some cigar companies that decide to sponsor us, and secure some money so that we can continue to smoke cigars in a clean and free environment where people have the liberty to say what they want and not be judged, do ordain this preamble and establish this constitution for the Purocratic Party of the United States of America. Post Script: Never stab a person in the neck.

Okay, that was the preamble, who's gonna come up with the "meat" of the constitution?
Jolly,
Are you sure your not Irish :p

TFF :D

gr8full2day said:
Bat_Chief said:

Is that anything like the "Modified Bobbitt"!!! :0 :D :D :D

Auugggghhhhhh! I wouldn't even begin to be able to imagine what a "moddified Bobbit" would be! :0

ummm, would like it changed to "one cigar a week" instead of year.

"defence" from anti-smoking-nazis

also, make sure to mention the free-cigar-trade amendment, that way the Fuente's (Opus/Anejo) down south can trade w/ us Northerners (next to canada, (ISOMed areas))

:thumbs: