• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Rod,
The old Recent Activity Page would not remove the active threads from that list once you read them. The thread would stay in that list but just gray out in color signifying that you have read the most resent posts within that thread.

The new New Post Page removes the thread from the list once you read it. So if you want to go back in and make another post you now have to go in and search the forums to find that post. Which can be difficult if you know where it was first posted.

Is there any way to have the New Post page act like the old Recent Activity page where the threads stay in a list form by date but gray out when you have read the most recent posts?

Thank you,
Paul

Paul, Have you tried clicking on "recent posts" over on the right side. It's just hot text, no tab or button. I'm curious if this gives you what you're needing.

I noticed the same behavior, then saw this post. But I can't find any link on the right for "recent posts"??? All I still see links to everywhere is "New Posts". I wonder if the recent posts link go away after a day?

I noticed the same behavior, then saw this post. But I can't find any link on the right for "recent posts"??? All I still see links to everywhere is "New Posts". I wonder if the recent posts link go away after a day?
Never mind, I just found it! It's ON the New Posts page, not the "home" page!!!
Duh!!!