• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Side Gig

The site has some interesting things happening. The place looks like you could have good time being involved, good luck.

Thanks, all! I have to say it was the coolest job interview I've ever been to. I walked in, they said: "Hey, want a beer?" So of course I obliged. I spent the day shadowing tours, drinking beer, and chatting with the customers. Definitely looking forward to this.

That would be awesome. I had their Peanut Butter Raincloud yesterday and honestly, I didn't get any PB. It was a decent porter though!

That would be awesome. I had their Peanut Butter Raincloud yesterday and honestly, I didn't get any PB. It was a decent porter though!

I actually sent that to you for SS (if you didn't know); definitely a decent porter, and you get more of the PB when its on draft and has a chance to open up. Its absolutely more in the aroma and finish than the flavor throughout. A unique brew indeed.

I actually sent that to you for SS (if you didn't know); definitely a decent porter, and you get more of the PB when its on draft and has a chance to open up. Its absolutely more in the aroma and finish than the flavor throughout. A unique brew indeed.

Nice, I didn't search anyone out this year for the Secret Santa. Good to know.