• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Tatuaje Cojonu 2009

Okay, I know this is early but I got to ask.....

I have my own thoughts and ideas on this one but I always want to know what the smokers are looking for.
Let me know your ideas for a Cojonu in 2009. And yes, it will not be released until 2009...... :(

Actually, Some will be released in late 2008 but only to a small group of retailers.

Regio size with Viso and Ligero barberpole wrapper.

Elric

I like the figurado Idea with a Maduro wrapper short and fat Kind of like a WOAM but without the exclusivity. you know so we can actually go out and buy one. :laugh:

Pete I'm thinking a lancero or Culebra. Maybe even one like the little flavor bomb with the black label ;) you gave me at the RTDA.

How about a sampler pack....make a 4 pack of different sizes...better yet, make it an 8 or 10 pack of 4 or 5 sizes.

Like a holiday sampler...then only sell it through one retailer....oh, wait...that's kinda been done!

But hey, flattery will get you everywhere!

edit - oh yea...CG would be a good size!

OK I am going to post again (because I can) how about a corona gorda sized Maduro wrapper. If the Cojonu is going to be like the others (regular release) a culebra would not sell well enough to keep in production (just my opinion). A box pressed cigar is a good idea, I am partial to corona gorda sized smokes and would want a maduro wrapper.

Anything in the 40's ring would be nice. :) Lancero would be perfect IMO. Keep em coming Pete!

As for Sizes I like perfectos, Gran Consul. I like large ring cigars.

Also some different wrappers. maduro, rosado, sun grown and oscuro wrapper.

DG

How bout some vanilla flavored.. Just like the Coo~hibas. Lets make the box glass top too, they are really attractive! Just my 2 cents~ :whistling: