• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to Cigar Pass

Ralph

Good afternoon!

I came upon Cigar Pass while searching Google for some state-side Laphroaig Quarter Cask Scotch and came up on ABV's unbelievable collection! Amazing!

I have been smoking Habanos exclusivley for about two years now but still enjoy non-Cuban cigars as well. I am a fan of Islay Malts and Great beers but will mess around with Bourbon and good Rum on occasion.

You may have seen me on other cigar boards using the same handle and I look forward to learning and contributing here.

welcome from Alaska - you found a great bunch of cigar nuts (and drinkers...) here!

Welcome to CP from SC!!!
You are going to love it here!!!

Welcome, this is a great board.
You should enjoy your time here.

grand cru no 2 said:
Welcome aboard brother! What other boards are you on?
[snapback]203330[/snapback]​

Mostly CigarWise, but I spend some time on Cigar Weekly as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Thanks for the kind words.
Nice to have another scotch drinker aboard! Let some of your noobieness wear off and you can join in my next order as I doubt you'll find any stateside Quater Cask.

Ralph said:
Good afternoon!

I came upon Cigar Pass while searching Google for some state-side Laphroaig Quarter Cask Scotch and came up on ABV's unbelievable collection! Amazing!

[snapback]203293[/snapback]​

Ralph said:
Good afternoon!

I have been smoking Habanos exclusivley for about two years now but still enjoy non-Cuban cigars as well. I am a fan of Islay Malts and Great beers but will mess around with Bourbon and good Rum on occasion.

You may have seen me on other cigar boards using the same handle and I look forward to learning and contributing here.

That's great. Sounds like you really know your stuff. I'll be glad to have you add your knowledge and opinions on things. You'll probably learn a lot also.

Welcome.

AVB said:
Thanks for the kind words.
Nice to have another scotch drinker aboard! Let some of your noobieness wear off and you can join in my next order as I doubt you'll find any stateside Quater Cask.

Ralph said:
Good afternoon!

[snapback]203344[/snapback]​

I welcome that idea. Thank you, I will do my best.